Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"How to Win friends and influence people" - by Dale Carnegie - A book review

Hello Dear,

How is life? I am feeling quite joyful and energetic! I was searching for something related to astrology and I got stuck with the famous people born with Sagittarius sign. That is how I stuck with Dale Carnegie, and I am thankful to God for that.

I read about Dale Carnegie, in early days of his life, he was a regular guy who has stage fright. As he was growing up he became determined to learn to speak in a fluent manner so, he observed as many people as he could.

I found that among other works, his books are world famous famous. After reading and hearing a lot about "How to Win Friends and influence people" I felt a strong urge to read this book.

I had so many un-answered questions related to my social and personal life. I came to know that why some people have a numbers of friends and lovely relation-ships and why others don't.

This book is an eye-opener for sure. Dale has an inspiring life story of his own which goes along with his teaching in this book. He founded Dale Carnegie institute to teach the public speaking and personality development  skills. He left a big legacy for his relatives and fans all over the world.

This book has been written about a century ago and still it is among the best selling books so, finally if you understand the value of the book and want to grab it at the reach of your seat, please visit the online store.
you can go for the digital version or other way and start reading instantly.


Thank you for visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment