Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Richard Bandler's Guide to Trance Formation -Make your life great" - A short Review

Hi,
How you doing?

I recently bought this book from the online store and finished reading it, just yesterday.
I want to remember the concepts and techniques in this book, and I thought that writing a review will help me and might be useful to you also.

Book Title: Richard Bandler' guide to Trance Formation - Make your life great
Author : Richard Bandler

This book contains the techniques of the hypnosis of the great master of hypnotism, Richard Bandler. This is my first time read, and honestly I don't get much of it but, I loved the part of stories, the way he described to hypnotize the people's mind, and cure people suffering from some phobia or anxiety state. Transforming them to a state where they get the freedom from it, and live a  relaxed life thereafter.

He has given examples to illustrate each concept that he explains, and if you are really interested in the hypnosis then, I am sure that this book is going to fascinate and amaze you.  Richard talks about Milton H Erickson, who is known as the grandfather of the modern hypnosis.

It is clear, Milton is one of the main inspiration behind Richard to learn these techniques to heal the people around. I myself is on a process to cure my phobia, and I have started to apply the methods described in this book.

If you are a person who is living a happy life, then then this book will make you more knowledgeable with the numbers of realizations about the human behavior.
This book is highly recommended by numbers of people I come across in my self improvement search.

 I think This is good to learn how to transform your self into someone more powerful, or helping someone else to get transformed.
This book introduces a concept called Neuro Linguist Programming(NLP). It is helpful for the psychiatrist or therapists out there, and I think it is okay to get some skills in your hands.

 If you are ready to read, get it in the digital format or in paperback format from the online store. Visit the link provided to amazon store.


Thanks for your kind visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment