Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino - A Short Review

Hi
Og Mandino- Autor of
 "The greatest salesman in the World"
I am a person who want to achieve something meaningful in life, and the problem with me is that they don't know what is meaningful for me in life.

 I have started to read the famous books, and has started to listen to some podcast which interviews the entrepreneurs from the world. It is "Dose of Leadership" with Richard Rierson.

In between I put my hand on this ebook titled as " The greatest salesman in the world" by Og Mandino. This book tells a lot about the philosophy  of success which Og Mandino has used in his life.

He has laid some principles in this book which can be used by anyone to achieve the success and riches in their life and as they have worked for Og Mandino who considered himself a failure in his earlier life, and got rich after he applied these principles in his life to attract money.
The principles are told with the help of some fictional characters who are merchants/businessman. It is a beautiful way of expressing the principles in a book form. I think this book will help me because I am already using this kind of philosophy knowingly or un-knowingly in my life and I think everybody else is also using it, and the amount of success we have is the results of the degree to which we apply these principles in our life.
So I think you might also like this book and apply the given wisdom in your own life to achieve the riches.

Thank you for your kind visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment