Thursday, January 2, 2014

"You Can Sell" by Shiv Khera - A salesman's guide

Hello There,

How is everything? In the starting of the book Mr. Shiv says that everyone is a salesman. Everyone is selling something in some way or other. I think he was right and that made me read the complete book.

He has focused much on the salesmen and so, if you are a salesman then this book will be very much useful to you. From approach to close up, from first phone call to a thank you call/letter and from psychology of selling to the openers(word to word), he has tried his best to explain the art of selling.

If you are not a salesman then you might question the reason to read this book, so did I. I am not here to talk only good about the books so, yes if you don't consider yourself a salesman then this might be little boring to you.

However, I kept going through the book, and found 2 chapters missing in the digital version of the book which I bought from flipkart. So, I will give you a different link here and preferable for Amazon store.
  • This is not a short and neither a long read, so take your time to decide if this will be useful for you.
Here are book details:
 Book Title: You Can Sell
Author: Shiv Khera
Publisher: Westland (29 February 2012)
  • ISBN-10: 9381626510
  • ISBN-13: 978-9381626511
  • Language: English
Link:


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment