Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Because Shit Happened" by Harsh Snehanshu - A book review

Hi, How have you been? I hope you are lovely.
This was a short, captivating read, once you start you have to go on till the end. At the start of the book itself, it has stated, " book is loosely based on the author's own life. However, all conversations, characters, events, and happenings have been completely fictionalized and any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is purely co-incidental."

The above statement might be true, but when I read the book, characters seems to real. Even I forgot that I ever had read the above statement, so after finishing the last page I again had to visit the first pages to check if the book was a fiction or real.
Here are the details of the book:

  • Book title: Because Shit Happened
  • Author:     Harsh Snehanshu
  • Published by:  Random House India, 2013
  • EPUB ISBN : 9788184003932


You can search for the book by simply copying and pasting the EPUB ISBN on the google search bar. This is the story of a IITian who in the final year of his college starts up a online venture titled "YourQuote.in".
There are 4-5 friends involved in the whole story who make him happy and then sad. There is love and romance on page and then hate and betrayel on the other. This shows the reality of the life of an entrepreneur.
I consider myself an entrepreneur because I love to write for myself, because this is what I love. An entrepreneur is the person who pursue his dream, even when there are many other things which sometimes falls apart.
I think this story makes you realize once again that life is not easy when you are on your own dreams. If you are to become an entrepreneur just like me, call yourself an 'wannapreneur' and read this book. Read this book to make yourself more stronger, don't start crying while you read through it, because it was hard for me to control.
I read this book to improve my writing and entrepreneurial skills, it is up to you to check if they have improved a little or not. Leave a comment, if you feel to do so.
Thanks for your lovey visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment